Tuesday, January 31, 2006

...Schedules are for Chumps

You may have noticed that there has been a considerable time gap between my last post and this one, a gap that deviates pretty heavily from my one-post-a-day standard that I had set before. I know it's hard for my two readers to imagine a day going by without a post here, but please try to understand I am only one, very lazy, person. No need for you readers to give the cold shoulder; your silent grief has been noticed but there's nothing within your power that you can do.

And no, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to apologize. I live by my own rules and my own time, and while that seems to coincide very closely with everyone else's rules and time, there are quite a few exceptions that somehow seem to always work out to my favor. Don't worry, someday soon I'll actually have content worth forwarding to your acquaintances who secretly resent you for sending them all this crap. Until then, please try to restrain yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home