Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Quitting is Not an Option

Quitting is not an option, but apparently delaying things indefinitely is kosher in these parts. It's not that I'm boring and have nothing to write about, it's just that I'm thinking, of things. I know not having anything to say hasn't stopped anyone from talking or writing before, sure, but I'm trying to be better then that. Mostly by not being anything at all.

Okay, so you don't buy that? I need a better excuse for not posting? Well it sucks to be you because I have one. A really good one. I had to -- hey, look at the puppy! OMGSOCUTE!!!one

My agent hard at work

Well that should answer everything. Oh, you were distracted? Well too bad, I don't repeat myself. Unless I was mumbling, I have a tendency to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home